NTN sx05a52 Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
Tapered roller bearings are rolling element bearings that can support axial forces (i.e., they are good thrust bearings) as well as radial forces.
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
- NSK 33207J Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- Two-Bolt Base
- Maximum of +250
- NSK 30206J Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- Double Seal
- 4.5625 in
- 70 mm x 150 mm x 51 mm FAG 32314-BA Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 295.275 mm
- 64.9 kN
- 65 mm x 140 mm x 48 mm FAG 32313-BA Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 65 mm x 140 mm x 48 mm FAG 32313-A Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- Contact with Flinger
- Standard Duty